Kansas City Vascular & Gen Surgery, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Vascular Technician based in Overland Park KS 66211. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Vascular Technician
Company Name: Kansas City Vascular & Gen Surgery
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park KS 66211
Job Link Expiry: 2021-12-14
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com/us
We are currently offering a $2,000 Sign on Bonus to Qualifying Applicants!!!
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Vascular Technician? At Kansas City Vascular & Gen Surgery, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Kansas City Vascular & Gen Surgery, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Vascular Technician like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Vascular Technologist for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- Perform vascular ultrasonic procedures as directed by physicians.
- Scheduling patients for procedures
- Explaining procedures to patients to assure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Positioning patients and selecting the appropriate transducer
- Conducting scanning procedures using ultrasound equipment by moving scanner over specified body area and adjusting equipment to focus
- Performs exams properly and in a timely manner
- Takes patient history and retrieves previous files
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete
What Qualifications you will need:
- Minimum one year experience as an ultrasound technologist/sonographer
- Must be hold one or more of the following credentials: Registered Vascular Tech, Registered Cardiac Sonographer OR Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in accordance with state regulation and clinical specialty*
- Must have certification through ARDMS OR ARRT
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare’s commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Good people beget good people.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Vascular Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.