Spectrum Health, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Medical Assistant Pediatric Generalists Helen Devos Full Time based in Grand Rapids MI. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Medical Assistant Pediatric Generalists Helen Devos Full Time
Company Name: Spectrum Health
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids MI
Job Link Expiry: 2022-09-04
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com
- Facilitates efficient and effective patient flow including preparing the patient for the visit/admission, and providing specific services and education as determined by the providers in accordance with licensure and policy.
- Performs necessary administrative duties that assure all information is current and updated. Includes maintenance and monitoring of electronic health record in basket.
- Maintains and cleans environment, work area, equipment, and communicates any equipment malfunctions to appropriate department/unit personnel.
- Greets and communicates with patients and significant others in a manner consistent with caring and respect. Communicates, collaborates, and anticipates the needs of the other members of the health care team in order to ensure continuity and quality of care and coordination of services.
- Collects and monitors patient data, reporting patient data and patient needs as directed. Documents care consistent with documentation guidelines, and patient chargeable items/services according to standards.
- Ensures that processes and services are continuously monitored for quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency. Engages in process and quality improvement activities. Makes and implements recommendations to improve operational efficiency and to implement new services for areas of responsibility.
- Engages in continuous study of the entire professional field, including best practices, to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skills necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities. Completes required continuous training and education, including department specific requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- Successful completion of a competency-based orientation program Required
- 1 year of relevant experience working in a physician practice or healthcare setting Preferred
- One of the following Required within 120 Days
- AAMA Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- AMT Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- NHA Certified Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- NCCT Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA)
- NAHP Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA)
- AHA or ARC Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Required within 120 Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Discount Program
- Learning Opportunities
- Inclusion Resource Groups
SITE – 330 Barclay – Grand Rapids
Pediatric Generalists – HDVCH
Day (United States of America)
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday