DLP Capital, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Loan Servicing Manager Accounting based in Allentown PA 18101. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Loan Servicing Manager Accounting
Company Name: DLP Capital
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allentown PA 18101
Job Link Expiry: 2022-12-10
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com
Role: Loan Servicing Manager, Accounting
Reports to: Senior Director of Treasury
Company: DLP Capital
Location: Allentown, PA
DLP Capital – DLP Capital is a private real estate investment and financial services company focused on making an IMPACT by acquiring, developing, and building relationships, housing, leaders, and organizations. DLP Capital executes its IMPACT through a wide array of business divisions and companies including lending, investment funds, sales, leasing, property management, construction management, development, and loan servicing. Through the Elite Execution System, as well as the company’s exclusive membership platforms focused on business scaling, investment housing, family, and wealth, DLP Capital impacts lives by empowering its clients to choose, create, grow and preserve prosperity. Continuing its steady year-over-year growth, the company earned a spot on multiple Best Places to Work lists for 6 years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for 9 years straight.
Summary : Lead a team of accountants to effectively manage DLP’s portfolio of in-house serviced loans and all associated collections and disbursements.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 Years experience in loan servicing
- Proficient in Excel
- Management experience a plus
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Lead and mentor a team of accountants, helping to establish and accomplish individual and team goals
- Maintain up-to-date supporting schedules and accounting records, including but not limited to; loan roll forwards, amortization tables, accrued interest income, and delinquency reports
- Review and approval of payoff demands, funding wires, financials for DLP Capital Servicing and loan servicing standard operating procedures.
- Fully support Loan Servicing Accountants in daily activities
- Maintain mortgage systems to ensure compliance and efficiencies
- Work with team members to create standard operating procedures for all loan servicing duties
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close processes as necessary
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis on various data and subjects as be requested by management from time-to-time
- Assist Loan Servicing Accounting Manager, Controller and the accounting department with special projects or as be needed or directed
- Hold all company and employee financial information in strict confidence
Who you will work with :
- 300 high energy, positive, incredible team members
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Specific roles that will work closely with are the Controller, Loan Servicing Associate & many more!
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k) with innovative company matching program, Unlimited PTO after 1 year, Hybrid work schedules available, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Company Events, many self improvement and productivity tools, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.