Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co., is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Key Account Manager – Remote based in Lexington KY. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Remote
Company Name: Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington KY
Job Link Expiry: 2022-12-07
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com
Field Sales – Home Office Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company:
We are seeking a Key Account Manager. This position will be remote. You will be responsible for developing and managing customer relationships with large national, regional, and local chain accounts for setting the account’s overall strategic direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties be assigned.
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell our Lexington Brewing and Distilling brands within chain accounts
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing account plans and budgets, prepare and present account reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with chains relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties
- Conduct monthly meetings with buyers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products and buyers with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align with LBC goals, increasing LBC brands visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution, and space initiatives.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Supports Company Principals and Vision.
- Works directly with and maintains constant communication with all relevant sales personnel and the assigned LBC Regional Sales Managers and their sales staff to promote the sale of company brands within the national, regional, and local chain accounts.
- Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule.
- Develops quarterly chain account target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielson or other company provided sales/CRM software.
- Manages wholesaler direction; develop and maintain positive relationships with chain accounts.
- Attains pre-determined sales and distribution goals.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys).
- Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reliable car and be able to travel.
- Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to work some weekends.
- Previous chain account experience strongly preferred, with the majority of the experience in the beer industry.
- Strong knowledge of the overall beer category, craft beer industry and its retail consumers.
- Knowledgeable of Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company brands and procedures.
- Experience with sales data writing, reporting, and analysis.
- Experience with National syndicated national account sales data and /CRM software.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Contract Info: Please Submit resumes to: Careers@lexingtonbrewingco.com
No recruiters or phone calls, please.