Trident Seafoods Corporation, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Director – Domestic (Us) Brand Marketing based in 5303 Shilshole Ave NW Seattle WA 98107. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Director – Domestic (Us) Brand Marketing
Company Name: Trident Seafoods Corporation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: 5303 Shilshole Ave NW Seattle WA 98107
Job Link Expiry: 12/12/2021
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com/us
The director of Brand Marketing is responsible for the development of a customer brand marketing strategy and roadmap in service to our long-term brand commitments. This leader will drive the implementation of customer-facing brand marketing campaigns measured by meaningful gains in brand equity scores. This role will also serve as a leader across marketing to guide brand storytelling for Trident and guide teams on how to employ brand fundamentals to differentiate and strengthen brand affinity.
This is a critical role to support building credibility and customer trust in the long-term Trident position. The ideal candidate has extensive experience developing successful multi-channel marketing strategies/campaigns guided by a data-led, insights-driven customer-centric approach to strengthen brand affinity and differentiate the brand. This leader should possess deep brand marketing and omni-channel marketing experience and will work closely with the sales team, paid media, social media practice, and the public affairs/global communications organizations. This position requires strong cross-functional leadership, excellent analytical and business acumen, a keen understanding of what’s happening in culture, and fluency in all types of marketing channels. You must have demonstrated skills to partner with and lead a nimble team, work cross-functionally and be a brand advocate and entrepreneurial problem solver. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Analyze brands of competitors, consumer trends and shopping behaviors
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the product or service
- Develop and implement best-in-class customer acquisition techniques
- Develop, implement, and manage short- and long-term marketing plans within budget and ROI targets, Monitoring the performance of a brand through key performance indicators (KPI)
- Manage campaigns to effectively reach company growth and acquisition cost goals
- Strategically incorporate new customer brand narratives, brand promise and pillars across all customer-facing marketing and communication channels.
- Expand brand relevance and love of Trident on a national and mass scale.
- Lead cross-functional team in the campaign planning process inclusive of developing the strategic brief, identifying key consumer messages across all customer touchpoints, and managing creative execution via internal creative partners.
- Partner with Insights/Analytics to deepen understanding of our customers and factors that build trust and brand affinity.
- Leverage or create tools to measure, analyze and optimize marketing efforts and effectively communicate strategic priorities and learnings across the organization.
- Drive the engagement, development and performance of all members of their team.
- Design and supervise content such as press releases, artwork, print and digital media
- Assist in the design of retail packaging and in the creation of in-store marketing displays
- Maintain and grow the brand’s affiliations and partnerships
- Influence conversion through messaging and promotions using segmentation and personalization tactics
- Implement and maintain consistent branding across all online marketing
- Proven experience in developing and leading a high-performing team; strong leadership with proven ability to develop and recruit talent.
- World-class marketing vision, strategy, planning, development, and execution experience.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and ability to lead and influence; strong partnership skills with a history of collaborating across organizational boundaries, working with and influencing others, and creating clarity from confusion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or Marketing required
- Master’s degree in Arts/Sciences (MA/MS) Business or Marketing preferred
- Confident storyteller, someone with demonstrated experience taking a lot of information and distilling into concise and impactful campaign briefs. Preferred Qualifications
- 10+ years working in a fast-paced, high-volume consumer-facing corporate or agency environment with responsibility for brand marketing and strategy, advertising, and/or marketing planning.
- Ability to thrive within an organization with a degree of ambiguity and fast pace; organizational aptitude and ability to multi-task and manage a high-volume, high-visibility function.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data
Trident Seafoods has adopted a zero-tolerance and drug-free workplace policy. Pre-employment drug examinations are required for all employees.
Any employment offer from Trident Seafoods is contingent upon the candidate maintaining valid immigration status and work authorization throughout employment, without any need for immigration sponsorship by the company.