JobsInLogistics.com, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Class A Cdl – Over-The-Road (Otr) Tanker Truck Driver based in Fort Worth TX. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Class A Cdl – Over-The-Road (Otr) Tanker Truck Driver
Company Name: JobsInLogistics.com
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth TX
Job Link Expiry: 2022-08-26
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com
Top drivers earn up to $81,000 – Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,200-$1,470 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 191514
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend.
- 3-5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000