JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Cib F&Bm – Payment & Commerce Solutions Financial Strategy Associate based in Chicago IL. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Cib F&Bm – Payment & Commerce Solutions Financial Strategy Associate
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago IL
Job Link Expiry: 2022-12-31
Posted on: Vacancypaper.com
The Financial Strategy Associate will work closely with the product, finance, and field leadership team to assist with business case development, strategic decision support, and provide best in class end-to-end product management across Payment & Commerce Solutions . The role will be a member of the Payment & Commerce Solutions Finance and Product Strategy team. They will work with team members drawn from across Payment & Commerce Solutions and product teams. An ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a strong ability to problem solve in a consultative, cross-functional manner and have a proven background in financial analysis and business case development.
- Partner with the product and field organizations to build business cases that estimate the value and opportunity cost of considered features in the product backlog and support optimal prioritization decisions in an agile environment
- Develop complex financial assessments to inform strategic decisions such as partnerships, new market entry, new product development, etc. Articulate well-thought out business cases and their financial/bottom line impacts
- Support product P&L forecasting by understanding and translating the impact of our book of work on portfolio growth and expense expectations. Illustrate the ROI of product organization at various dimensions and granularity levels
- Assist with development and maintenance of a source of truth on opportunity size, penetration, pricing, and other market intelligence for all target markets and client segments
- Develop crisp and concise presentations for senior management
- Foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated, and trends are anticipated and identified
- Other reporting and analysis activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance or a related field) required
- Typically requires 4-6 years of experience (1-2 years post-MBA), ideally with at least 2 years in payments, technology, e-commerce or financial services
- Must haves include: Strong financial analytics / modelling skills, general business strategy acumen, a talent for communication of complex business topics (both verbally and written), and ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Ideal candidate to have strategy consulting or financial analysis background, with exposure to product development processes and understanding of product development lifecycle
- Proficiency in visualization tools (Tableau) is preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and include mask wearing. Requirements change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacancypaper.com/report-job/